South African Wine Tasting & Art Experience
November 26 @ 5:30 am - 9:00 pm
Join us for an intimate evening of African Art and South African Wines at Flying Horse Taproom! Get a sneak peak of the African Art Exhibit curated by local collector- Dr. Roland Sabates before it goes on tour in January!
After the art viewing Charles Brain, co-founder of Lubanzi Wine, will discuss the history and winemaking processes during a sit down wine tasting of wines from many of the influential South African wine regions. We will also taste a South African delicacy with the charcuterie!
What you can expect:
- 1 Welcome wine from Backsberg Wines
- 6 Tasting pours of South African wines from Lubanzi, Backsberg and Blackwater
- A tasting plate of meats, cheeses and palate-cleansing bread
What you will learn:
- The wine regions of South African wines
- The grape varieties and delicious wine styles of South African wine
- Production methods and importances of enviromental responsibilty in winemaking
Level: Beginner – Beyond Basics
Good for: Kansas City Date Night, Wine Curious, Fun with Friends
Style: Guided Wine Tasting
Food Served:Tasting Plate